CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I know that I have posted a lot, but Susan's got me addicted!!!We went to the high school track today. Harrison has a track meet at school next week, and we are helping him with his long jump. Livvy had to try too, and we even made Marvin take a turn. After I snapped the picture of him, he said, "I know that's going straight to your blog." You know it! Notice there are no pictures of me, I DON'T long jump! I do try to walk at the track three or four times a week. Anyway, we had fun today!



2 comments:

Kristine said...

Sweet pictures! Blogging is addictive, it's true. Enjoy documenting the little things...you'll love having a record of them down the road.

Candace said...

Cute, cute blog!! I love your background!

This post makes me want to try my hand at long jumping again.... :)