CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Trip to Mesa Part II

Saturday morning our cousins came over for a BBQ. The kids had a lot of fun, and Uncle Jamie surprised us by bringing over his new baby, Russ. (He is an 8 week old Jack Russell terrier.) Olivia calls him "Wuss." The kids had so much fun holding him and playing with him.

Jamie decided to take his new baby for a walk, but I don't think Russ was intereted. After about half an hour, I think Jamie gave up.
Livvy and Kirah playing in the dirt.
Ashley brought over her baby Spike, a six month old pit bull. We had a little dog show out in the front yard. I think everyone was trying to one up everybody else's dog. :) Ashley and I went to Target later on, and she let me drive her car. What I didn't know is that Spike likes to ride in the driver's lap.....

1 comments:

Susan said...

"Russ" is soooo cute! I bet Harrison was loving that! Someday when I have an actual yard, I'll get a cute puppy like that!