CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Breaking Up is Hard to Do


Sorry this text is so far below the pic. I am a ding dong when it comes to using scanners. Anyway, this is the Silver Cliffs gang. We have been living in the same apartment complex for quite a while now and we have become good friends. We took this picture after the Evans left. We wanted them to be in it, so I added them. :) We miss them and hope they will love their new home. It just makes me a little sad that everyone is leaving. Candace and Jonathan have great things to say about Sierra Vista, so maybe we'll all congregate there after graduate school!!! To all my great neighbors, the Evans, the Martins, the Tedfords, the other Whites:

"Saying goodbye, why is it sad? Makes us remember the good times we had. Much more to say, foolish to try, it's time for saying goodbye." -Kermit the Frog

2 comments:

Susan said...

That was very sweet! I never thought I'd tear up from Kermit! I love how you added the Evans - good thinking!

Candace said...

I love it!! We look GOOD in your picture! :)

Courtney, THANK SO MUCH FOR THE CUTE PICTURE FRAME AND PICTURE! We will cherish it forever.

It's sad and weird to have to start all over again with making friends; you all were so great. We miss everyone!! We have our first Sunday here tomorrow....wish us luck!