CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hooray for Summer!!




We love summer!!! School has only been out for two weeks, but we are having a blast, and spending a lot of time together. The kids have had fun swimming, and playing at Grandmother's house. Dad and the kids all had to have new goggles. They love wearing them in and out of the pool. With gas prices like they are, we will be content to spend the summer in our own backyard. (That's a figure of speech, we really don't even have a backyard.)

2 comments:

Susan said...

What is on Olivia's face?! Did she eat mud or something?! I love the first picture - Marvin is such a good sport!

Candace said...

Hey, I just sent you a blog invite...I think I had the right email?? (mwhite@cybermesa.com??) Correct me if I'm wrong!!