CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Going to Grandma's

This weekend we went to see Marvin's grandparents in St. David, Arizona. It was great to see them!

We picked up a hitchhiker along the way. The little critter was trying to cross the highway. He is trying to bite Marvin!

Hugs and kisses for Grandma and Grandpa.


Family picture.
L to R Charles, me, Martha, Livvy, Marvin and Harrison
The humidity there was through the roof. I blow-dried my hair and notice I still have the "frizzy" look.


What is "The Thing" anyway? Every time we drive I-10 we see about 20 of these signs. Has anybody ever stopped at the shop they have? I bet it's something totally lame, like alien paraphernalia, or a pair of Elvis' socks.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I tagged you on my blog!

P.S. "The Thing", though I have not witnessed it myself, I've heard is a mummy. Yeah. Dumb :P Glad you got to visit beautiful (muggy huh?!) St. David!

Susan said...

Yeah, I heard the same thing: it's an indian mummy. So there - you just saved like $5!