CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged Too!

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

JOYS:
1. Watching my kids grow. I love to watch them learn and develop skills and talents.
2. I love to read. I think everybody knows that already.
3. Babies. Who can hold a baby and be mad or stressed? Nobody!!!

FEARS:
1. I think every mother worries about the safety of her children. That is definitely my biggest worry.
2. Mice and snakes. Ok, that's enough. I'm getting the heebie-jeebies just typing about them!
3. I worry that I'm never good enough. I have a lot of flaws and I am very aware of them.

GOALS:
1. I would like to write a children's book. Those who are close to me know that I love to write. One of these days when I have tons of leisure time I will do it! haha
2. I am on a diet. 'Nuff said. :)
3. I have always wanted to learn the guitar. Another one of those "leisure" activities!

COLLECTIONS/OBSESSIONS:
1. I have a music box collection that I started when I was 14. I need a place to display them.
2. Romance novels are my fave! Clean ones of course.
3. I go a little crazy if my house gets dirty. Sometimes I just have to take a deep breath and prioritize.

RANDOM FACTS:
1. I have a green toenail. Seriously! I will show you if you ask me. Maybe I'll even post a picture of it!
2. I would like to be an auto mechanic. I love to work on cars. Too bad they canceled the auto classes at Western!
3. I just learned how to drive my brother-in-law's Goldwing. One of these days Marvin will walk out to get on his motorcycle and it will be gone. Road trip baby!
Ok, so I am supposed to tag 5 people? I don't know that many people with blogs. I tag Amy J., Kristine, Laurie, and Serena. I can't think of a 5th person. Good luck ladies!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, I'm so glad I checked your blog today. I'm totally intrigued by your green toenail.

All right, I'll work on this later today.

Susan said...

I hate snakes too. You tagged Serena - does that mean they have a blog now?