CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Laurie's Baby Shower

Since Laurie RARELY posts on her blog, (hint, hint Laurie!) I thought I would take the liberty of posting the pictures of her baby shower on my blog. I know everybody wants to see them. We are very happy for our mommy-to-be and wish her a peaceful delivery. (If that is possible :) So here they are ladies! The shower was hosted by Serena and Shelly and it was held July 19th.

Pretty table decorated by Shelly. She is so creative!


Shelly also made this adorable banner!




Mommy and Ashlynn opening gifts. Ashlynn is excited to be a big sister again!!


Sister Mullen gave Laurie the cutest baby bonnet. Of course Laurie had to model it for us. Let's hope it looks as cute on the baby as it does on her!



Look at this cute cake that Laurie's mother, Sandy made! She is a true artist. We used the cakes I made to prop open the door! J/K




Last, but not least, little Brennan. He was the only male at the party, so I don't know if being around all those women did him in, or we just bored him with our girl talk. Either way, we are still glad he came, because doesn't he look sweet? One little tidbit about Brennan. He will give you a kiss if you offer him cheese crackers!
We love you Laurie! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks Courtney for posting for me, I am such a dork that I didn't take a single picture at my own shower and what is a blog without pictures! Thanks to Serena, Shelly and Courtney for throwing me a beautiful shower, it is greatly appreciated.

Susan said...

Awww! I wish I could've been there! I'm glad to hear this baby is holding off a little longer than the others!