CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun in Mesa





Marvin had an interview in Mesa this past weekend. We stayed with my uncle, and had a little fun be-bopping around town. They recently put in a double decker carousel in the Superstition Springs Mall. Those of you who live in Mesa have probably already checked it out. We thought it was totally cool, and the kids took a ride. (One ride, mind you, it's $2.50 a go!) I think the gorilla was my favorite animal.

After the mall we went to the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas lights. You Mesa dwellers are so lucky to have the Temple so close! I miss not being able to go two or three times during the season. The kids were amazed at the lights. Well, so was I to tell the truth! Marvin took some great shots.






1 comments:

Susan said...

Wow - pretty pictures! I wish the Memphis Temple did Christmas lights! ...but I'm not complaining, we could be 4 hours away from one.