CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Harrison's Birthday


So we went to Mesa for Harrison's birthday. It was a combined seeing my uncle/temple/Harrison's birthday trip. We took the kids to Peter Piper that evening and we had a good time. This picture is Harrison saying, "Dig deeper Dad! I need money!"
My mom and my uncle. Nice bunny ears. Typical brother and sister, aren't they?
Livvy won this inflatable sword with her tickets. I swear, she hit everyone and everything with it for the rest of the evening! It kind of like disappeared when we got home. I know, that's mean. I should dig it out of my closet and let her beat me with it again.
Last but not least, my hubby. He looks like a good ole' boy doesn't he? Nothin' like Peter Piper to bring out the kid in you!

0 comments: