CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Family That Prays Together, Stays Together (I hope!)


I just had to post this picture. Honestly folks, anytime we kneel as a family to have prayer, my kids consider it an open invitation to wrestle Marvin and beat the tar out of him! Of course Daddy thinks this is hilarious, and we usually have about 20 minutes of Wrestle-Mania before Mom can calm everybody down and ready to pray again. (I have been sucked into their "pre-prayer routine" a couple of times, and I have to admit, it is kind of fun.) My mom can always tell when she calls and WWF is occurring, because it usually involves lots of screaming and laughing. Oh well, I say. I won't sweat it. At least the praying gets done eventually.

2 comments:

Candace said...

HAha! That sounds ALOT like my family when I was growing up! Hey, at least they will always associate family prayers with something fun, right?! :)

Laurie said...

At my house prayer time either turn into a battle of who gets to say the prayer or lets see who can giggle the longest and loudest so I can totally relate. Just think of it as quality family time and allow extra time to wrestle, laugh and have fun !