CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SCATTERGORIES

Here are the rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer the following. They have to be real places, things, names...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person who tagged you had the same first initial. You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question... Here goes!

YOUR NAME: Courtney

PRO-SPORTS TEAM: Cardinals

CELEBRITY: Courteney Cox (That's an extra point there!)

VEHICLE: Camry (I've owned two, and I loved them both dearly.)

TV SHOW: Cosby Show (One of my favorites!)

CITY: Chicago (Never been there)

BOY NAME: Christopher

GIRLS NAME: Catherine

OCCUPATION: Cardiologist

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Corset (Yeah, I wear one all the time :)

SOMETHING YOU THROW AWAY: Cat litter

FOOD: Cabbage

SOMETHING YOU FIND IN A BATHROOM: Caress Body Wash

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Car problems

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Come on! (Harrison says this ALL the time and it drives me nuts! Usually it is accompanied with a bit of whining.)

Susan's post was all beautiful with pictures and whatnot, but I don't know how to do that. Ok, the three ladies I tag are, Lisa Y., Kristine J., and Laurie T.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Ooooo, I SO want a new Camry! Or, a newER Camry I guess would be more accurate. Still a single car family (sigh)