CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tongue Twisters


Sandy Martin gave me a friendly reprimand on Sunday, and informed me that even though the birthday party was fun, it was time for a new post. So I guess this one is dedicated to you Sandy!:)
One thing that we like to do at our house is say tongue twisters. (Tell your little ones to say "gift certificate." That one cracks me up!) This one in particular was especially funny to me. Harrison was eating Nutter Butters after dinner, and it reminded me of a tongue twister from when I was in elementary school. This is how it is supposed to go-

"A bit of bitter butter makes the better batter bitter,
but a bit of better butter makes the bitter batter better."

Maybe after a few more Nutter Butters, he'll have it down!

1 comments:

Susan said...

I have a feeling that video will become a White family classic and be part of every family slideshow at every family reunion from here on out!